Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Love This Words

"I Asked God"



I asked God for Strength...
And He gave me difficulties to make me strong.

I asked God for Wisdom...
And He gave me problems to solve.

I asked God for Prosperity...
And He gave me brain and brawn to work.

I asked God for Courage...
And He gave me danger to overcome.

I asked God for Love...
And He gave me troubled people to help.

I asked God for Favors...
And He gave me opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted...
And I received everything I needed!

"Give Your Best To Relationships"


Give Your Best To Relationships


A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy had a collection of marbles. The girl had some sweets with her.

The boy told the girl that he will give her all his marbles in exchange for her sweets. The girl agreed. The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful marble aside and gave the rest to the girl. The girl gave him all her sweets as she had promised.

That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn’t sleep as he kept wondering if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the way he had hidden his best marble.

Moral of the story:
If you don’t give your hundred percent in a relationship, you’ll always keep doubting if the other person has given his/her hundred percent..

This is applicable for any relationship like love, employer-employee relationship etc., Give your hundred percent to everything you do and sleep peacefully



I Knew I Loved You
Above picture is resized to fit. View in full size




Anger And Love Has No Limits


While Dad was polishing his new car, his 4 yr old son picked stone & scratched lines on the side of the car.

In his anger, Dad took the child’s hand & hit it many times, not realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, his child has already lost his all fingers & child asked “Dad when will my fingers grow back?” Dad was so hurt.

He went back to car and kicked it a lot of times. Sitting back he looked at the scratches, child wrote “I LOVE YOU DAD”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom...